Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Garbage released new single in seven years 'Blood For Poppies'





Entertaiment News - Pop-rock band Garbage have release the first taste of thoeir upcoming album Not Your Kind Of People called "Blood For Poppies", a track which reminds the band's brilliant style!

"Blood For Poppies" has a hint of that old '90s grunge, but it's also upbeat and poppy enough that radio play shouldn't be a problem:
"I hit the fences,/ Think about you when I'm all alone/ I know you're tough,/ And I'll be gone for so long/ They deny my reason of you inside my head/ So all these pictures of us were and readied/ Watch the clouds/ And I'm falling falling through the cracks/ And beats, and the heart is pounding/ Blast off the ground, and to the story/ Darken to your arms, I'm falling falling/ Ooh ooh oohh, Falling oo-oo-ooh.... I don't know why they're calling on the radio / They know I'm here just out of sight." They could be your kind of people!
_____________________________________________________________________________
DISCLAIMER: The text above song is copyright / property of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. All media - including Lyrics, MP3, and video clips - are available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server. If you like this music, buy a cassette / CD or a personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist / singer / band in question in order to continue working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment