Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Nicki Minaj flaunts curves for promo





Entertaiment News - Nicki Minaj has been flaunting her curves in a pink bikini and bright green wig while shooting her new music promo Starships.

The 29-year-old singer recently admitted she has struggled to keep her weight in check but she did not shy from cameras as she rolled around in the sand in a tiny swimsuit.

The rapper took to her Twitter account to promote the new video as she wrapped up filming in Hawaii.

'And the Starships video is a wrap ladies & gents!!!!! Thank u Production!!!! This cake tastes like heaven!!!(sic),' she posted alongside a photo of a cake in celebration of the video.

Earlier she wrote on the social networking site about her arrival in Hawaii before production began. She revealed young fans had greeted her at the airport.

'The kids @ the airport were like: waikikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! I bust out laughin (sic),' she said before later tweeting, 'Beautiful. Can't wait 2get on set. Dem male modelz iz poppinton #starshipsvideo (sic).'

The comments about her new video come after the star spoke out on her inability to keep in shape. She told Allure magazine this week she disliked exercise.

'I'm naturally petite, but I definitely struggle with keeping those extra pounds off,' she said.

'And I hate working out. I can't stand being on a treadmill. That mentally irks me. When I need to lose a few, I just cut out sugar and starch.'

The Your Love singer also said she wants to overtake Jay-Z as the major player in the hip-hop business. She has told the rapper she was going to conquer the industry.

'I never thought about music as just being the end-all, be-all. I always looked at it like a business, something that I could create an empire out of,' she said.

'I had a little conversation with Jay-Z at the Victoria's Secret fashion show. He said, 'Congratulations on all your success'. And I was like: 'Yeah, I'm coming for you. I'm coming for your spot, Mr. Mogul'.'
_____________________________________________________________________________
DISCLAIMER: The text above song is copyright / property of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. All media - including Lyrics, MP3, and video clips - are available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server. If you like this music, buy a cassette / CD or a personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist / singer / band in question in order to continue working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment